AirAsia Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia (“Pass”)
- The Pass is available for BIG Members within Malaysia who are at least 12 years of age on the date of departure and the passenger must be the BIG Member who made the booking. Each Pass is assigned to one (1) passenger only with one (1) BIG Member account. For the avoidance of doubt, the Pass is not available for children aged below 12 on the date of departure.
- The Pass is not available to be purchased by travel agencies or any parties other than individual BIG Members. In the event any travel agency or party other than an individual BIG Member purchased the Pass and subsequently made flight bookings using the Pass, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such Pass and the flight bookings, without any liability on the part of AirAsia to such agency, third party or any passenger.
- The Pass cannot be sold, bartered, assigned or transferred to another person. Any attempt to transfer the Pass or book travel using the Pass for someone other than the holder of the Pass will result in immediate forfeiture of the Pass.
- The Pass is only available to be purchased by BIG Members on www.airasia.com/deals and AirAsia mobile application.
- Upon purchasing the Pass, the passenger shall have the right to book and fly within Malaysia on AirAsia Berhad’s AK carrier code for an unlimited number of times, subject to full and final payment of any applicable airport charges, taxes and regulatory fees, or other charges.
- No BIG Points will be given for the purchase of the Pass. Use of the Pass will not earn any BIG Points, and flights flown using the Pass will not count towards any offers or bonuses. Redemption of BIG Points is also not allowed for the purchase of the Pass.
- When purchasing the Pass, passengers must ensure their details in the BIG Member account (i.e. name and date of birth) are as per passport or identity card. These details will be used for booking during the redemption process.
- The Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Pass purchase period: 11 June 2020 – 13 June 2020 (“Purchase Period”)
- Travel period: 25 June 2020 until 31 March 2021 (“Travel Period”) (bookings must be made at least 14 days before the departure date)
- The Purchase Period and Travel Period of the Pass shall not be extended. Redemption of flight for departure earlier than the applicable Travel Period or later than the applicable Travel Period is not allowed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, no refund will be given for any unutilised Pass purchased.
Redeeming the AirAsia Unlimited Pass
- The Pass cannot be redeemed offline at airport ticket counters, call centres or through travel agents.
- Passengers must log in to the BIG Member account to redeem the Pass on www.airasia.com/deals or AirAsia mobile application.
- Prior to redemption of the Pass, the passenger shall ensure his details in the BIG Member account are correct. No name change is allowed once the first booking has been made.
- A new promo code will be provided for each booking under the Pass.
- Each promo code under the Pass can be redeemed for round trip flights, subject to seat availability. For example, in the event a passenger purchases a return ticket, if the seat is not available on the return flight, the discounted fare generated via the promo code will only apply to one way of the journey. Passengers would need to pay the full fare as displayed on the website for the return journey. For the avoidance of doubt, passengers may also redeem the Pass for one way flights.
- Redemptions are only valid for the base fare and do not include ancillaries, add-ons, airport charges, taxes and regulatory fees , or other charges, if any, which shall be payable by the passenger at the time of booking.
- Redemptions are only valid for flights marked ‘100% Off’. Passengers may choose a different flight, however, the full fare as displayed on the website will be payable.
- Redemptions are only valid for Point-to-Point routes and exclude FLY-THRU routes.
- The Pass is redeemable only for flights within Malaysia on AirAsia Berhad’s AK carrier code. Booking of flights under the Pass must be made at least fourteen (14) days before the flight departure date.
- Flight redemption is limited and subject to seat availability. A seat may not be available on every flight or day, e.g. due to high demand at times such as weekends, public holidays, school holidays, etc. The Pass does not guarantee availability on any particular flight. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice or liability to the holder of the Pass.
- Passengers are allowed to book up to two (2) flights for travel on the same day. No multiple bookings for travel on the same day from the same origin are allowed. Any such bookings are subject to immediate and automatic cancellation.
- Passengers are allowed up to three (3) no-shows. In the event a passenger exceeds the number of no-shows permitted, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit their Pass, without any liability on the part of AirAsia.
- AirAsia shall not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred or suffered by the passenger including but not limited to the following circumstances:
- a) The passenger’s purchase, redemption and/or use of the Pass;
- b) The passenger’s inability to redeem the Pass due to inaccurate passenger details;
- c) The passenger’s inability to use the Pass due to lost or misplaced password; or
- d) Unauthorized use of the Pass.
- Passengers are responsible for obtaining and must possess and have available for presentation as required by the relevant authorities all entry and/or exit, health and other documents required by law, regulations, order, demands or requirements of the countries flown from, into or over.
Confirmation of redemption/booking
- Flight booking is confirmed after full payment for the flight is made.
- Once the Pass has been successfully redeemed and booking is confirmed, no changes are allowed to be made to any flight booked using the Pass.
- In the event a passenger’s scheduled flight is cancelled, terminated, diverted, postponed, rescheduled or delayed before the passenger has reached his final destination as a result of a flight cancellation, AirAsia-caused missed connection, flight delay, or omission of a scheduled stop due to circumstances beyond AirAsia’s control or for reasons of safety or commercial reasons, AirAsia shall at its discretion, either: a) carry you at the earliest opportunity on another AirAsia flight on which space is available at no charge; or b) refund check-in baggage, meals or seat selections purchased and airport charges/taxes paid.
- In the event of no show, AirAsia will refund airport charges/taxes paid only.
- The Pass cannot be combined with any other offers or exchanged for cash or any other products in kind.
- AirAsia has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event AirAsia detects unusual, irregular, suspicious, unauthorized, fraudulent activity on the purchase or redemption of any Pass, AirAsia shall have the right to cancel/forfeit such Pass purchased and subsequently cancel any flight booking made using such Pass without any liability on the part of AirAsia to any passenger.
- These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials regarding the Pass. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms in these Terms and Conditions and the AirAsia’s Terms & Conditions of Carriage (https://www.airasia.com/aa/about-us/en/gb/terms-and-conditions-ak.html), these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- AirAsia reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw the Pass, or substitute or replace the Pass with another product or program of equivalent value from time to time without any prior notice.
- By purchasing and utilizing the Pass, the passenger agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as AirAsia’s Conditions of Carriage as may be amended from time to time.
- The passenger agrees to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify AirAsia from and against all losses (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith), damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other, personal injuries, death, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the use purchase of this Pass.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by laws of Malaysia and all disputes relating to the Pass are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kuala Lumpur.
1.What is AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
AirAsia Unlimited Pass allows you to redeem unlimited point-to-point flights within Malaysia operated by AirAsia Berhad’s AK carrier code only*. Travel Period : 25 June 2020 till 31 March 2021.
Applicable destinations : Alor Setar, Langkawi, Penang, Kota Bahru, Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Terengganu, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Miri, Kuching, Tawau, Sandakan, Sibu, Bintulu, Labuan.
2. What is a point-to-point flight?
A point-to-point flight is a direct flight without any connecting flight (Fly-Thru).
3. When can I purchase AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
You can purchase AirAsia Unlimited Pass from 11 June 2020, 10.00AM(GMT+8) to 13 June 2020, 11:59PM (GMT+8) or until passes are sold out
4. When should I make a flight booking using AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
Once you purchase the AirAsia Unlimited Pass, you can use the promo code to book flights on airasia.com or the AirAsia App through AirAsia Deals for travel period from 25 June 2020 till 31 March 2021 (subject to availability). Your booking must be made at least 14 days before the departure date.
5. When is the travel period?
You can select flights from 25 June 2020 till 31 March 2021
6. Are AirAsia Unlimited Pass promo codes applicable to all routes?
Yes, The promo code is applicable to all domestic flights in Malaysia* with AirAsia Berhad’s AK carrier code only. AirAsia flight redemptions are limited and may not be available for all flights during public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
7. Are there any fees and charges that I will need to bear for flight redemptions made using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
Flight redemptions using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass are only valid for the base fare and do not include optional add-ons, passenger service charge (RM11), regulatory service charge (RM1), or other charges, if any, which shall be payable by the passenger at the time of booking.
8. How can I redeem a flight in AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
- Step 1: Visit www.airasia.com/deals or the AirAsia App and click on the ‘Deals’ tab
- Step 2: Log in with your Big Member account
- Step 3 : Click on ‘My Purchases’ , select ‘View Now’ AirAsia Unlimited Pass’
- Step 4: Click on ‘REDEEM’ which will take you to the flight search widget on airasia.com
- Step 5: Search for flights
- Step 6: Choose flights marked “100% off” which are applicable under this pass
- Step 7: Make payment to complete your booking
- Step 8: Your redemption is successful. We hope that you enjoy your offer.
9. What if my BIG Member account information does not match my travel documents/passport?
You will need to modify your given name and surname to match your passport/travel document name at https://www.airasia.com/member/myaccount#profile before you make any flight booking or redemption. Upon first flight redemption, you will not be allowed to change your name.
10. Can I book flights for other passengers using my AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
AirAsia Unlimited Pass is tied to your individual BIG Membership. You can only book for yourself and cannot select multiple passengers when making a booking using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass promo codes.
11. Can I book multiple flights to travel on the same day?
Yes, you can book up to two (2) flights for travel on the same day. However, multiple bookings for the same travel day from the same origin of departure are not allowed.
12. What happens if I missed my flight?
You are allowed a total of 3 no-shows. Once you’ve exceeded this amount, AirAsia reserves the right to cancel/forfeit your AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
13. Can I buy AirAsia Unlimited Pass as a gift?
No, the Buy As A Gift option is not applicable on AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
14. Can anyone purchase AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
Yes, the AirAsia Unlimited Pass is available for all BIG Members residing in Malaysia during the promotional period. Passengers must be 12 years and above on the day of departure to travel.
15. Can I earn & redeem BIG Points when I purchase AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
No, you can’t earn & redeem BIG Points when you purchase the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
16. Is my purchase of AirAsia Unlimited Pass transferable and refundable?
No, the purchase of AirAsia Unlimited Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Can I change my flight to avoid no show?
No, changes of flight booking is not allowed.
18. I did not receive an email confirmation for my AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
Check your spam mailbox for the email confirmation. If you still haven’t received it, please contact us via AVA, we will resend the email confirmation to you.
19. What are the payment methods for AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
You can use a credit/debit card to purchase only.
20. I can’t make a payment. What should I do?
If you received message of ‘Payment Unsuccessful’, please check your bank record if there’s any deduction. If there’s deduction, please re-login and check your account under ‘My ‘Purchases’. If payment not deducted, you may proceed to re-purchase with another credit / debit card.
21. What should I do if I am double charged?
If you are double charged for your purchase, please contact us via AVA
Send us the supporting document, once we have verified and confirm the double charges error. A refund will be done within 30 days
22. I have bought an AirAsia Unlimited Pass, how do I purchase a flight for my infant/ children below 12 years old?
For Age 0-2 Years Old:
- Step 1: Go to airasia.com and login as a member.
- Step 2: Go to ‘My Bookings’ and click on ‘Manage’ for the particular booking.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Manage booking’
- Step 4: Scroll to the guest details section and click on ‘Add infant’ for the particular passenger.
- Step 5: Fill in the following details: Name, Gender, Date of Birth
- Step 6: After adding the infant, click on ‘Confirm changes’
- Step 7: Complete payment. You will be subjected to an infant fee as provided for in the fee schedule.
For Age 3- 12 Years Old :
You need to visit our sales office to add on a child guest. Kindly bring along your itinerary and the child’s original identity card or passport for verification and booking purposes.
23. How do I refresh promo code after the first flight redemption on Deal?
Clear your Internet Cache and log-in at airasia.com/deals and click ‘My Purchases’. Click ‘Generate new code’ to refresh the promo code
24. I have two BIG accounts. Can I use the AirAsia Unlimited Pass on my second account if I merge them together?
Yes, please contact us via AVA and we will merge your accounts so you could make use of your AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
25. Previously, I bought the RM499 AirAsia Unlimited Pass. Can I still buy the RM399 AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
Yes, you can buy the RM399 AirAsia Unlimited Pass to travel within Malaysia destinations with your BIG Member ID login.
26. I can’t view my AirAsia Unlimited Pass. Where can I see it?
Clear cache on your search engine first and log-in again at airasia.com/deals. Click on ‘My Purchases’, if you still can’t see it, check with your bank if the payment was confirmed.
27. The promo codes are all invalid.
Clear cache on your search engine first and log-in at airasia.com/deals. Click on ‘My Purchases’ then, ‘Generate new code’ to refresh the promo code.
28. How do I purchase Value Pack, Premium Flex, Tune Protect insurance and other add-ons?
You may purchase Value Pack and Premium Flex bundles during your flight booking. Add-ons such as baggage, meals, seat selection, adding an infant and insurance can be pre-booked through ‘My Bookings’ on airasia.com.
29. Can I reschedule my flight after it has been successfully redeemed and fully paid?
Once the AirAsia Unlimited Pass has been successfully redeemed and booking is confirmed, no changes are allowed to be made to any flight booked using the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
30. Will a receipt be issued after purchasing the AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
The receipt or invoice is attached in the email confirmation we sent. Please check your spam mailbox if it’s not in your main inbox.
31. How to purchase the AirAsia Unlimited Pass?
- Step 1: Visit www.airasia.com/deals or the AirAsia App and click on the ‘Deals’ tab
- Step 2: Log in with your Big Member account
- Step 3: Click on ‘AirAsia Unlimited Pass’
- Step 4: View the AirAsia Unlimited Pass T&C , FAQ and how to redeem the pass before purchasing
- Step 5: Click on ‘PURCHASE NOW’